Monday 3 June 2013

Finished the Ride!

Today I finished the ride and before I left Royston my whole class rode the last 10 km with us. It was a great surprise, but that was not it. When we all got to ecole puntledge park school the whole class held a potluck. There was pizza, sushi, fruit kabob's, fruit platter, veggie platter, brownies, cookies, scones, cherry's, ice cream cake and so many more delicious foods! After school ended Molly, Caity, Maia Annalise and I did a little fundraiser at Thrifty's-thank you all the people that donated! Thank you Madame Mathews and Mr Reimer for organizing everything!

                                         Surprise! Thank you for coming and riding with me, for Ruby!

                                                Me and Kaiya and Mollie at the potluck.

                                                       






1 comment:

  1. I think you did a really wonderful thing, so kind and loving. You are just the sort of friends Ruby needs. I hope your friends and family are very proud of you, Ava.

    ReplyDelete