Saturday 1 June 2013

Frieda and Lina

Today I met a little girl named Frida she's 5, super sweet, and drew me a nice picture. Frida has a little sister named Lina, she is 2 and has had cancer since she was six weeks old. It makes me sad to realize other kids like Ruby's are sick with Cancer. So i think its just so sad and i thought that i could do a fundraiser every year for kids with cancer!

Also thank you to all those generous people that donated towards Ruby at Blenz, Nester in whistler and Nesters in squamish.                                                              

2 comments:

  1. Ava! It's your old teacher Mme Ashlee here. I am so proud of you!! You are such an amazing friend. I miss my "lice sisters"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour mme Ashlee merci pour le Donation. Comment est-ce-que tu a entendu de riding for ruby. Demain je vais a Ecole puntledge park, tu est le BEST prof dans le mond!

    ReplyDelete